Terms and Conditions – Entry to Perth Ultimate Wedding Giveaway 2018
- The promoter is Perth Ultimate Wedding Giveaway (referred to as PUWG herein). 15 Seascape View, Yangebup WA 6164. Phone 0437728382 email: firstname.lastname@example.org ABN 46698813627. This competition is operated under the guidelines associated with: GAMING AND WAGERING COMMISSION REGULATIONS 1988 REGULATION 36A PRESCRIBED CONDITIONS TRADE PROMOTION LOTTERY
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else produced, which refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will apply.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia, who are planning a wedding, commitment ceremony or vow renewal in Western Australia between the dates 01/03/2019 – 01/08/2020 (inclusive).
- Entry is not permitted for Suppliers who are stakeholders in this competition or their spouse, be they defacto, engaged or married and planning to renew vows.
- All entrants must be of the legal age to be married under the current laws of Western Australia at the time of their planned wedding. Age at the time of entry is not restricted.
- The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age.
When to enter
- Official entries will be accepted from the 1st September 2018 at 12:00am through to 31st January 2019 at 11:59pm WST.
How to enter
- Entrants can enter the competition by using the application form available only on the PUWG Website. Any forms from any other platform are fraudulent and will not be accepted. All entries will be emailed to a database at PUWG. Should the entry not be in the database (due to application via a fraudulent method) will be deemed ineligible.
- Entrants will be required to answer questions relating to their wedding including, but not limited to names of both parties, email address, date of wedding/ceremony, number of guests, proposed budget etc.
- As a condition of entry, entrants must agree to be placed on a mailing list, which will be given to all PUWG participating Suppliers. It is the entrants’ responsibility to contact the individual Supplier/s, should they wish to cease receiving communication. Any complaints regarding communication are to be addressed to the Supplier and not PUWG. PUWG is not responsible for the content or volume of the communication by the Supplier/s. Any views, opinions or communication from any Supplier is unrelated to PUWG and is no way connected to the organiser or any related organistion.
- Entrants are wholly responsible for their entry and are to ensure that the content of their entry adheres to the Terms and Conditions laid out here. All entries must agree to the Terms and Conditions. Any entry that does not satisfy the entry in all its components will be deemed ineligible and excluded from the competition without any communication to the entrant.
Number of entries permitted
- Only one application per entrant is permitted. Each couple may enter individually under their own legal names, however, each entry asks for identification of future spouse. No third party entries will be permitted.
- There is no limit to the number of entrants for the competition.
Draw and notification
- The winners will be drawn on the 1st February 2019 at 8:30am WST. The winner will be selected from a randomised computer generated software program.
- The draw is random and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners.
- Winners will be notified by email within three working days of the draw date and time.
- Winners will be announced on the website and all related social media platforms within seven working days of the draw date and time.
- Prizes will be awarded to only the name on the winning entry. The promoter reserves the right to proof of identity before any prize is awarded. Should an entrant’s name or email details change during the course of the competition, it is the entrant’s full responsibility to contact the promoter before the prize draw to update details. Winners who are unable to be contacted by phone or email within three working days, the first winner will be deemed ineligible and the there will be a redraw.
- In the case of a redraw:
- If the winner is not contactable for Prize 1 (and the winners of Prize 2 and 3 are contactable), the lower division prizewinners will be promoted and a new winner will be drawn for the lowest division.
- If the winner is not contactable for Prize 2 (and the winners of Prize 1 and 3 are contactable), the lower division prizewinner will be promoted and a new winner will be drawn for the lowest division.
- If the winner is not contactable for Prize 3 (and the winners of Prize 1 and 2 are contactable), the lower division prizewinner will be redrawn.
Prizes on offer
- First prize of $10,000* – The winner will have up to $10,000 to spend on ANY of the participating Suppliers in the competition. The winner can spend their prize money in any denomination with any Suppliermin the order of their choosing, with a maximum spend of $2,500 on any one Supplier, up to and not over a combined worth of $10,000. Any unused prize money not redeemed by the redemption date will be forfeited.
- Second prize of $5,000* – The winner will have up to $5,000 to spend on ANY of the participating Suppliers in the competition. The winner can spend their prize money in any denomination with any vendor in the order of their choosing, with a maximum spend of $2,500 on any one Supplier, up to and not over a combined worth of $5,000. Any unused prize money not redeemed by the redemption date will be forfeited.
- Third prize of $2,500* – The winner will have up to $2,500 to spend on ANY of the Suppliers in the competition. The winner can spend their prize money in any denomination with any Supplier in the order of their choosing up to and not over a combined worth of $2,500. Any unused prize money not redeemed by the redemption date will be forfeited.
*All prize money referenced is in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
Terms of prizes
- Prize money is not awarded in cash or any other tangible or electronic means directly to the winners. The winners will select their Suppliers and arrange contracts with each individual Supplier. These contracts will be paid on the winners’ behalf by PUWG.
- Any winner who exceeds their prize money with one or more vendors will be responsible for the payment of any outstanding amount. PUWG is not responsible for any outstanding debt incurred by any winner and will honour only single or combined invoices which have a combined total worth of no more than the total prize amount won, and not exceeding $2,500 per contract/per Supplier.
- Prize money cannot be transferred to another recipient, transferred as a gift voucher, credit, services or cash. No funds will be transferred in any way to any winner. Funds will be paid only to vendors who are a part of the PUWG competition.
- Winners will need to liaise with Suppliers to ensure the vendor is available on the date the winner is requesting. Availability is not guaranteed for any Supplier and it is not the responsibility of PUWG to ensure availability. In the event that the chosen Supplier is unavailable, the winner will be free to spend that portion of winnings on another Supplier of choice, subject to availability.
- Each contract entered into with any Supplier will have it’s own terms and conditions. These are not connected to PUWG and are governed and enforced solely and independently by the individual Supplier. The winner agrees to accept these terms and conditions with the individual Supplier in order for PUWG to pay any invoice.
- It is the full responsibility of the winner to ensure that the terms and conditions of the Supplier/s they are entering into contracts for goods and/or services are deemed appropriate under a normal consumer contract. Any discrepancies are to be addressed only to the individual Supplier and not PUWG.
- The entrant is to accept that PUWG cannot be held liable for any activity or service that may include, but is not limited to, injury, incapacity, death, conflict, damage or loss to a person, item or place which may arise with a Supplier. Entry into any contract with any Supplier remains a contract by law with the individual Supplier and winner and separate from PUWG and it’s organisers. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the Supplier meets the appropriate needs for the contract before agreeing to any contract with the Supplier. Failure to do so may deem your individual claim with the Supplier and/or their insurer (should an incident arise) null and void.
- PUWG is not responsible for any acts of God or conditions including adverse weather, acts of terrorism, war, political, industrial and/or civil action, commotion or unrest, which may impact on the winner at the time of the goods and/or services being used. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that all reasonable care and consideration has been taken regarding the location and actions planned for the day.
- PUWG are not responsible should the winner or anyone associated to the winner on the day using the goods and/or services causing any unrest or disturbance to any commercial, residential, community or government event, place, employees, civilians or property.
- The winners accept that only the prize amount won will be paid on their behalf. Any other costs related to their wedding/event outside of the prize amount won, remain the winner’s sole responsibility.
- PUWG reserves the right to inspect past invoices from the chosen Supplier to ensure that the invoice is appropriately priced and not inflated.
- All contacts with Suppliers must be signed and agreed by both Supplier and winner no later than the 1st May 2019 or 28 days prior to the wedding, whichever date is first. Invoices will be paid as per the standard operating terms and conditions of the chosen Suppliers.
- All contracts must be emailed to email@example.com no later than the 15th May 2019. Any unused prize money not claimed in the form of an official contract with a nominated Supplier from the competition by this date will be forfeited and a redraw will occur.
- In the event that the prize money is not redeemed in full by the 15th May 2019, any money from any winner will be held in a holding account until the 1st June 2019. The balance of which will be redrawn at random from the list of remaining entrants on the 15th June 2019 and notified by email within three working days of the redraw date and time. The winner will have until the 1st August 2019 in which to enter a contract with a Supplier/s. Should the new winner’s wedding date have passed by this time, a second redraw will occur, until such time as a winner with an eligible wedding date be selected.
The amount will be given to one winner only. The following conditions apply:
- If the amount is between $501 and $1000 the redrawn winner will be free to spend the money on more than one Supplier in the denomination of their choice. Should the winner choose to enter into a contract over the winning amount, the winner agrees to personally finance the outstanding contract amount.
- If the amount is between $0 and $500, the redrawn winner will be only able to spend the money on one (1) Supplier. The full amount will be paid to this Supplier regardless of the contract price up to a limit remaining in the redraw balance (Ie: if the redraw balance is $350 and the contract made is only for $200, the full $350 will be paid to the contracted supplier). Should the winner choose to enter into a contract over the winning amount, the winner agrees to personally finance the outstanding contract amount.
- All other terms and conditions relating to entry and use of prize are applicable to redrawn prizes.
Other terms and conditions
- PUWG reserves the right to delay or cancel the competition at any time should an incident or complication arise, which may corrupt the running of the competition, including but not limited to; acts of war, terrorism, infection of a computer virus, tampering unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of PUWG, which could corrupt, alter or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition. PUWG reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or attempts to falsify any information in order to be eligible.
- Entrants who attempt to or use any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times, organises for a third party to enter on their behalf, uses false or incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. PUWG has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. PUWG reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents PUWG requires upon request.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to grant PUWG and the related Suppliers a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Privacy Collection Statement
- All entrants agree to their entry information being shared with the Suppliers and owners of the competition. Under no circumstances will PUWG pass on any entrants’ information to any party outside of the competition.
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the individual Suppliers (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the individual Suppliers.
- The individual Suppliers are bound to terms and conditions that protect the privacy of the entrants. Suppliers are permitted to engage in reasonable and professional communication with entrants and are bound by the Spam Act No 129, 2003 and any breach of this Act is the responsibility of the entrants to enforce.
- Should any entrant wish for communication to cease, it is the responsibility of the entrant to make contact with the Supplier to cease all contact. PUWG is not responsible for the conduct of any individual Supplier or content of this communication in any way.