TERMS AND CONDITIONS – ENTRY TO PERTH WEDDING GIVEAWAY
- Promoter: The Promoter is Perth Wedding Giveaway (referred to as THE PROMOTER herein). 15 Seascape View, Yangebup WA 6164. Phone 0437728382 Email: email@example.com ABN 46698813627. This competition is operated under the guidelines associated with: GAMING AND WAGERING COMMISSION REGULATIONS 1988 REGULATION 36A PRESCRIBED CONDITIONS TRADE PROMOTION LOTTERY
- Supplier: A supplier is a wedding business listed on the website who offers good and/or services for purchase to the community. Only suppliers listed on the Perth Wedding Giveaway website are eligible to be selected by the winning couple.
- Sponsor: A sponsor is an organisation or individual who has a commercial relationship with the Promoter. A sponsor is not necessarily a Supplier and will not fall under the definition unless also listed as a Supplier. A sponsor will have other commercial and promotional rights including but not limited to access to data.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else produced, which refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will apply.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia, who are planning a wedding, commitment ceremony or vow renewal in Western Australia between the dates 01/04/2021 – 01/09/2022 (inclusive).
- Entry is not permitted for Suppliers who are stakeholders in this competition or their spouse, be they defacto, engaged or married and planning to renew vows.
- All entrants must be of the legal age to be married under the current laws of Western Australia at the time of their planned wedding. Age at the time of entry is not restricted.
- The promoter reserves the right to request winning couple to provide proof of age.
When to enter
- Official entries will be accepted from the 1st September 2020 at 12:00am through to 21st January 2021 at 12:59pm WST.
How to enter
- Entrants can enter the competition by using the application form available only on the PROMOTER Website. Any forms from any other platform are fraudulent and will not be accepted.
- Entrants will be required to answer questions relating to their wedding including, but not limited to names of both parties, email address, date of wedding/ceremony, number of guests, proposed budget etc.
- As a condition of entry, entrants must agree to be placed on a mailing list, which will be provided by THE PROMOTER to eligible Suppliers and Sponsors of Perth Wedding Giveaway. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the individual Supplier/s and/or Sponsors, should they wish to cease receiving communication. Any complaints regarding communication are to be addressed to the Supplier and Sponsor and not THE PROMOTER. THE PROMOTER is not responsible for the content or volume of the communication by the Supplier/s and Sponsors. Any views, opinions or communication from any Supplier or Sponsor is unrelated to THE PROMOTER and is no way connected to the organiser or any related organistion.
- Entrants are wholly responsible for their entry and are to ensure that the content of their entry adheres to the Terms and Conditions laid out here. All entries must agree to the Terms and Conditions. Any entry that does not satisfy the entry in all its components will be deemed ineligible and excluded from the competition without any communication to the entrant.
Number of entries permitted
- Only one application per individual entrant is permitted. Each couple may enter individually under their own legal names, however, each entry asks for identification of future spouse. No third party entries will be permitted.
- There is no limit to the number of entrants for the competition.
Draw and notification
- The winning couple will be drawn on the 21st February 2021 at 3:00PM WST at the Perth Wedding Giveaway Expo at Beaumonde On The Point, The winning couple will be selected from a randomised computer generated software program. There will be only one (1) winning couple. The winning couple does not need to be present at the draw date and location to collect the prize. In the event that any acts of God or conditions including adverse weather, acts of terrorism, war, political, industrial and/or civil action, pandemic, commotion or unrest force the Expo to be cancelled, the draw will take place remotely at the stated date and time.
- The draw is random, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winning couple.
- The winning couple will be announced live at the Perth Wedding Giveaway Expo at Beaumonde On The Point at 3:00PM WST on Sunday, 21 February 2021 and will also be notified by email within three working days of the draw date and time.
- The winning couple will be announced on THE PROMOTER’s website and all related social media platforms within seven working days of the draw date and time.
- Prizes will be awarded to only the name on the winning entry. The promoter reserves the right to see proof of identity before any prize is awarded. Should an entrant’s name or email details change during the course of the competition, it is the entrant’s full responsibility to contact the promoter before the prize draw to update details. Winning couples who are unable to be contacted by phone or email within three working days will be deemed ineligible and the there will be a redraw.
- In the case of a redraw:
If the winning couple is not contactable COB 24.02.2021 for the prize or declines the prize, a re draw will take place and the same conditions will apply.
Prizes on offer
One prize of $15,000* – The winning couple will have up to $15,000 to spend in total on ANY of the participating Suppliers in the competition. The winning couple can spend their prize money in any denomination with any Supplier in the order of their choosing, with a maximum spend of $2,500 on any one Supplier, up to and not over a combined worth of $15,000. Any unused prize money not redeemed by the redemption date will be forfeited. The Winning couple may not redeem their prize money with a Sponsor of THE PROMOTER.
*All prize money referenced is in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
Terms of prizes
- Prize money is not awarded in cash or any other tangible or electronic means directly to the winning couple. The winning couple will select their Suppliers and arrange contracts with each individual Supplier. These contracts will be paid on the winning couple’s behalf by THE PROMOTER up to a maximum of $2,500 with any one Supplier from the PWG group only.
- If the winning couple exceeds their prize money with one or more Suppliers, they will be responsible for the payment of any outstanding amount. THE PROMOTER is not responsible for any outstanding debt incurred by the winning couple and will honour only single or combined invoices which have a combined total worth of no more than the total prize amount won, and not exceeding $2,500 per contract/per Supplier.
- Prize money cannot be transferred to another recipient, transferred as a gift voucher, credit, services or cash. No funds will be transferred in any way to the winning couple. Funds will be paid only to vendors who are a part of the THE PROMOTER’s competition.
- The winning couple will need to liaise with Suppliers to ensure the vendor is available on the date the winning couple is requesting. Availability is not guaranteed for any Supplier and it is not the responsibility of THE PROMOTER to guarantee availability. In the event that the chosen Supplier is unavailable, the winning couple will be permitted to spend that portion of winnings on another Perth Wedding Giveaway Supplier of choice, subject to availability.
- Each contract entered into with any Supplier will have it’s own terms and conditions. These are not connected to THE PROMOTER and are governed and enforced solely and independently by the individual Supplier. The winning couple agrees to accept these terms and conditions with the individual Supplier in order for THE PROMOTER to pay any invoice.
- It is the full responsibility of the winning couple to ensure that the terms and conditions of the Supplier/s they are entering into contracts for goods and/or services are deemed appropriate under a normal consumer contract. Any discrepancies are to be addressed only to the individual Supplier and not THE PROMOTER.
- The entrant is to accept that THE PROMOTER cannot be held liable for any activity or service that may include, but is not limited to, injury, incapacity, death, conflict, damage or loss to a person, item or place which may arise with a Supplier. Entry into any contract with any Supplier remains a contract by law with the individual Supplier and winning couple and is separate from THE PROMOTER and it’s organisers. It is the responsibility of the winning couple to ensure that the Supplier meets the appropriate needs for the contract before agreeing to any contract with the Supplier. Failure to do so may deem your individual claim with the Supplier and/or their insurer (should an incident arise) null and void.
- THE PROMOTER is not responsible for any acts of God or conditions including adverse weather, acts of terrorism, war, political, industrial and/or civil action, pandemic, commotion or unrest, which may impact on the winning couple at the time of the goods and/or services being used. It is the responsibility of the winning couple to ensure that all reasonable care and consideration has been taken regarding the location and actions planned for the day.
- THE PROMOTER is not responsible should the winning couple or anyone associated to the winning couple on the day using the goods and/or services causing any unrest or disturbance to any commercial, residential, community or government event, place, employees, civilians or property.
- The winning couple accepts that only the prize amount won will be paid on their behalf. Any other costs related to their wedding/event outside of the prize amount won, remain the winning couple’s sole responsibility.
- THE PROMOTER reserves the right to inspect past invoices from the chosen Supplier to ensure that the invoice is appropriately priced and not inflated.
- All contacts with Suppliers must be signed and agreed by both Supplier and winning couple no later than the 1st June 2021 or 28 days prior to the wedding, whichever date is first. Invoices will be paid as per the standard operating terms and conditions of the chosen Suppliers.
- All contracts must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 15th June 2021. Any unused prize money not claimed in the form of an official contract with a nominated Supplier from the competition by this date will be forfeited.
- In the event that the prize money is not redeemed in full by the 15th June 2021, and the remaining prize money is over 15% of the total prize money, the funds will be held in a holding account until the 1st July 2021. If applicable, the balance of the prize money will be redrawn at random from the list of remaining entrants on the 1st July 2021 and notified by email within three working days of the redraw date and time. The second winning couple will have until the 1st September 2021 in which to enter a contract with a Supplier/s. Should the new winning couple’s wedding date have passed by this time, a further redraw will occur, until such time as a winning couple with an eligible wedding date be selected. The amount will be given to one winning couple only. The following conditions apply:
- If the amount is over 15% of the total prize amount ($2250), the redrawn winning couple will be free to spend the money on more than one Supplier in the denomination of their choice. Should the winning couple choose to enter into a contract over the winning amount, the winning couple agrees to personally finance the outstanding contract amount.
- If the amount is between $0 and $2249.99 there will be no redraw and any unused winnings will be forfeited.
- All other terms and conditions relating to entry and use of prize are applicable to redrawn prizes.
Other terms and conditions
- THE PROMOTER reserves the right to delay or cancel the competition at any time should an incident or complication arise, which may corrupt the running of the competition, including but not limited to; pandemic, acts of war, terrorism, infection of a computer virus, tampering unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which could corrupt, alter or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition. THE PROMOTER reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or attempts to falsify any information in order to be eligible.
- Entrants who attempt to or use any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times, organises for a third party to enter on their behalf, uses false or incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. THE PROMOTER has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. THE PROMOTER reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents THE PROMOTER requires upon request.
- In participating in the prizes, the winning couple agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winning couple (and their companions) agrees to grant THE PROMOTER and the related Suppliers a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winning couple (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Privacy Collection Statement
- All entrants agree to their entry information being shared with the Suppliers and owners of the competition. Under no circumstances will THE PROMOTER pass on any entrants’ information to any party outside of the competition.
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the individual Suppliers (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the individual Suppliers.
- The individual Suppliers are bound to terms and conditions that protect the privacy of the entrants. Suppliers are permitted to engage in reasonable and professional communication with entrants and are bound by the Spam Act No 129, 2003 and any breach of this Act is the responsibility of the entrants to enforce.
- Should any entrant wish for communication to cease, it is the responsibility of the entrant to make contact with the Supplier to cease all contact. THE PROMOTER is not responsible for the conduct of any individual Supplier or content of this communication in any way.